Nelson Mandela has been in hospital since June 8, where he is being treated for a recurring lung infection. Today, people from all walks of life in South Africa will gather in front of the hospital to pray for the former president's quick recovery an

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

第21期:谈薪资 Keith: If we employ you, what starting salary would you expect? Zhang Jie: I'd like to start at 3000 yuan a month. Keith: I think your background and experience are worth the compensation . Zhang Jie: Does it include bonuses ? Keit

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

Personal Data -- Name I: What is your name, please? C: My name is Shanfeng Zhang. I: May I ask your full name? C: My full name is Wenqi Liu. I: What is your surname (or family name or last name)? C: My surname is Chang. I: Are you Mr. Guanghai Zhao?

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Officer: Would you mind telling me the purpose of your visit to the U.K.? Zhang: I am here to study at a university. Officer: May I see your passport? Zhang: Of course, here you are. 官员A:请告诉我你到英国来的目的。 张学文:我是到

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dialogue C (A:Roland B:Mr.Zhang) A:Hello.May I speak to Mr.Zhang? B:Yes,speaking. A:Hi,Mr.Zhang.This is Roland.Miss Lee telephoned.She askedme to ask you if you would b

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

图片1 The illustration on Google's homepage on Monday may look pretty whimsical, but it's spotlighting a very serious issue: clean water. Not bad for an 11-year-old from Long Island. 本周一的谷歌首页涂鸦看起来十分意想天开,但关注

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Renowned Chinese director Zhang Yimou has filed a lawsuit against Hong Kong-based New Pictures Film Company, claiming he is owed 15 million yuan, or some 2.4 million U.S. dollars. Zhang claims New Pictures never paid him money owed after both parties

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

43 english as a door opener A: many people still remember zhang ziyis poor English at an oscar ceremony several years ago. It has become a permanent embarrassment to her. B: people such as joan chen who went to Hollywood many years earlier had to spe

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(171) / 评论(0) 分类 英语畅谈中国文化

China gets Paralympics' first gold, topping medal table LONDON, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- Similar as the London Olympics, China took the Paralympic Games' first title and topped the medal table with six gold, six silver and three bronze medals on Thursday,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China is developing a new generation of reusable manned spacecraft that can operate in both low-earth orbit and manned moon landing missions, Zhang Bainan, chief designer of manned spacecraft at China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, rev

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, March 14 (Xinhua) -- The Beijing News reported Wednesday that director Jia Zhangke plans to open his own arthouse movie theater in Beijing. The paper cited a Sunday entry from Jia's microblog on Weibo.com, a popular Chinese microblogging sit

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Jan. 8 (Xinhua) -- The Grandmasters, a film starring Zhang Ziyi and Tony Leung, debuted Tuesday across China. The action film from director Wong Kar-wai follows the inspiring story of how noted Chinese kung fu master Yip Man settled disputes

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(246) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mando-pop diva A-Mei Zhang has hit the promotion tour in Beijing for her newly-released album Story Thief. Beyond Story Thief, A-Mei Zhang is also suggesting that another cut, Full Name, may well be one of the hits off her 19th album. Many netizens h

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Consignment trade 寄售贸易 Mr. Zhang, how's the business going in Shanghai? 张先生,上海的生意怎么样? Generally speaking, business is going well. 总的来说,生意不错。 we have studied your catalogues and price lists and found

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

unit 418 推荐书籍 dialogue 英语情景对话 To: Zhang Jian 收件人:张剑 From: Lily Wong 发件人:莉莉王 Date:April 26, 2002 日期:2002年4月26日 Subjed:Crafting Beautiful English Sentences 主题:构思精美的英语句子 Z

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(209) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

一、营销产品 Telephone Banking 电话银行 II. Clients Background Information 二、客户背景 1.Name: Zhang Zheng 2.Sex: Male 3.Age: About forty years old 4.Occupation: Professional shareholder 5.Education: High middle school 6.He

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

President Xi Jinping left Beijing Tuesday morning to visit Middle East. He will elaborate on Chinas policies to boost peace and development in the Middle East during his first overseas trip of the year, which starts on Tuesday. 1月19日上午,国家

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This years China Development Forum has just started in Beijing. Government officials, economists, as well as enterprise executives from both home and abroad gather in the Chinese capital. Themed China in the New Five-Year Plan, the forum will focus o

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

For more on this, we turn back to Professor Zhang Lifen from Fudan University, and we're also joined by our health reporter Wu Guoxiu. Q1. Starting with you Guo Xiu. You've done dozens of stories since China loosened its family planning policy. What'

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

第6期:问教育背景 Smith: May I help you? Zhang Xue: Yes, Ive come in apply for the position as head of claim department. Smith: Im Smith, the manager of Human Resources Department . May I ask your name? Zhang Xue: My name is Zhang Xue. Smith: W

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语